15.4.08

Ashlee & Shawn are getting Married!!

Very soon in fact! Late in May Ashlee and Shawn will be joining their two existing families, making them one. Her ceremony will be taking place after dark so it should provide me with a good challenge. During their e-session I talked to them a little bit about the theme/feel they were going for and Shawn replied "intimacy and love" so I have a feeling I might cry at this one...

Below are are a few of my favs from their session and a slide show at the end.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




If you have issues viewing photos or this slide (right or left side being cut off) please let me know it's an issue I need to have fixed :)

0 Comments: