14.4.09

Coleman Family Sneak Peak | St. Augustine Portrait Photography

Months ago I got an email from Jess scheduling a family session. Now, I NEVER get clients that plan out every detail of their shoot literally months in advance so Jess and I have been talking since umm January I think about this soon over spring break. Can I tell you that these two kids literally stole my heart that day! I don't attach to kids often or easily but these two... Oh My Gosh they are sooooo cute!!!!!

Anyway, here are a couple of sneak peaks... Enjoy!

The Coleman's
Photobucket

I couldn't resist taking some photos of the kids playing around....
Photobucket

So, we tried some of the family classics.... Dad wasn't crazy about the sun being in his eyes, Parker said it smelled like dog poop down there (which it did) and they kept cracking eachother up! I LOVE how Jess is laughing (this is one of many with her laughing her butt off) I think this is way better than them all looking at the camera.... personally
Photobucket


Photobucket

We finished up the session with a few photos of Jess and Mark, more of those to come later...
Photobucket

And here we go.... I'm telling you I <3 href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/greeneyesmoothie/Family%20Photos/?action=view&current=IMG_7447lrlogo.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Tags: St. Augustine Florida, Florida Photographer, Florida Children Photography, Florida Family Photography

1 Comments:

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

These are really good!!!!