11.12.09

I'm a bad blogger!

I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. If it's not photoshoots it's family stuff and if it's not family stuff it's holiday stuff.... I'm so very very far behind on blogging. I post just about everything to the fan page and forget about it! So let me try to catch you up right fast on what's been going on....


First we have Jack! My friend Kimberly's little boy. Pretty sure he's rotten to the very core!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, little baby Gabriel. He's a premature baby, and had only been home from the hospital for about a week when we did this session. I believe he was already 4 months old. And he's still SO tiny!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah, The Brooks family... This was a fun day.. Conner the adorable upside down redhead you see here, he's not much of a ham for the camera but he's never met a stranger, I received many hugs that day... too cute!!!!

Photobucket

Stephanie and Aaron have another new edition on the way as well, who I'll be meeting soon!!
Photobucket

Aren't they cute!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


The Rine Family, did a mini session. My friend Liz who I'm sure some of you know she's the owner of Couture Weddings does custom wedding products, if you don't know her then well, you should! With a family portrait like this who wouldn't want to hang with them!! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

My fav!!!
Photobucket

Finally we have the beautiful Temia. She saw my mini session special and decided she wanted to get some photos of herself for her upcoming birthday... She's gorgeous!!! and I hear the photos were a hit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of blogging... this still isn't fully caught up, I have a few more family photos, Kati & Corey's Wedding and Stephanie's sister Morgan to post soon!!

4 Comments:

Amanda Register said...

About time you blogged! I've been waiting forever! I never have much time to do more than check messages and the first page of updates on Facebook. Boo for them blocking it at work. I vote you blog more oftern. ;) And I can't wait to see Katie and Cory's wedding.

Jess Cumbie said...

Their wedding will be the next post I promise!! I need to catch up and be a better blogger... it's hard though! I forget, and with facebook being so easy to post everything I just kinda don't think about the blog much, not to mention I don't think anyone reads it the blog or the tweets so I don't twitter either! LOL

kaitlyn curtis said...

yaaaaah new pictures :) i've been waiting to see more because every day i get more excited about you shooting our wedding. :) so fun to see more of your work!! :)

Amanda Register said...

Oh I know what you mean. Nobody reads my blog but o'well I like talking to myself. lol I keep telling myself that if I keep writing it will generate some content and people will come. Someday.