6.3.08

Stan and Antoinette Are Married

I met Stan and Antoinette last September when they had just learned Stan's next Naval station would be Guam! They were planning their wedding for a year later but with this new news decided to move it up. Feeling a little rushed Antoinette wanted to get as much done before Stans upcoming deployment as possible. I honestly don't remember how she found my site but she emailed me and wanted pricing and other info.

I met with the couple at Starbucks in San Marco and we just had a good time talking to each other. They are a couple that you can definitely tell are IN LOVE! At the consultation I gave her Heather Gwinn's information because she needed a wedding planner, and about three weeks before the wedding advised her of NFC Makeup's Feb special for brides and got them together as well.

The day was beautiful!!!

1 Comments:

Sublime Studios said...

Great job! Love the slideshow!