6.5.08

Baby Zach...

Recently I've reconnected with an old friend of mine from high school. She was a year under me but was super cool. Very loud, opinionated, outgoing and just about everything you need to be in order to be popular and memorable from HS.

Joy recently had her third baby boy!! I cannot imagine being the Mother of one let alone three!!!! She's certainly got her hands full... Joy's father is also a photographer in town so I had her check with him before I came over to take a few shots of the newest little one, they are just for fun shots anyway.

Here are a few shots of Joy's newest little one....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't those chubby cheeks the best!!! Babies are so cute...


0 Comments: