9.7.08

Bethany and Andrew.... Sneak Peak...

I shouldn't really call it a sneak peak... I've already posted photos to my facebook and myspace accounts... I should really wait till they are all ready to go to the blog before I do that... I'm waiting on the song Andrew chose to play when he popped the question to post their slideshow for them.... I saw their engagement story on the facebook note Bethany wrote and it was SOOOOOO sweet! Girls all over the place are going to be jealous!

Here are a couple of teaser photos for those of you not on my friends list...

I'm going to try to start reversing the order... post them here first then to myspace... I just get so excited and I've got more myspace friends than blog readers, but I'm trying to get MORE blog readers... so confusing....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments: