27.7.08

Fashion... for the Home...

I met Liz earlier this year when she contracted me to do some sensual shots for her soon to be hubby! Tara and I went out to her house and had a blast... Since then Liz and I have kept in contact, we talk about our Wii triumphs, weight loss, wedding stuff... just about everything under the sun. Well recently Liz has decided to go into business for herself doing interior design! (which as some of you might know, when I was in HS I wanted to be an Architect and have many years of drafting under my belt and also took some interior design classes in college... I wanted to be one of those too, LOL)

Last week Liz and I got together for breakfast (barely!!!) and a quick photo shoot.

Here are Liz' favs from the shoot.... and be sure to check her out Home Fashions By: Liz


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 Comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Beautiful place! Is this at her house?? :)

Jess Cumbie said...

no ma'am it's a business lobby... I called ahead and got permission from the property owner :D