14.10.08

I've been tagged...

WOW this is the first time I've been tagged in one of these things... so here goes...

I was tagged by Stacy with Kiss The Bride Consulting

This is the deal...

Four things I did today:
1. Picked up Shelly from the airport
2. Mailed out CD's to clients
3. Had dinner with Miss Syd, her little brother, and their parents
4. Had a rockin couples photoshoot

Four things on my to-do list:
1. Editing/Album to make
2. Car to clean!!!
3. Dinning room table to move and room to pick up
4. Spend some quality time with the hubbs

Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Bravo!!!!!!
2. Chick-fil-A breakfast
3. Elliano's (sp) coffee....
4. Cereal before bed....

Four random facts about me:
1. I pick at my lips way too much cause they are always dry
2. I'm horrible at picking up after myself
3. I have an unhealthy relationship with MySpace
4. I enjoy talking to random people online about random/strange things....

So who am I gonna tag? Hmmmm......let's try:

Tara of course
oh oh Jamie's Mom she sometimes reads the blog! :P
Amanda Register (she might have already been tagged though)

That's all I got

0 Comments: