1.10.08

New Level of Bridal Photo...

I feel like I'm reaching new points with my work, it's amazing... I feel myself developing and understanding and learning and applying and I LOVE it...

I so strongly encourage brides to find beautiful locations for their bridal shoots. Shelly found us this location and I have to say it was quite awesome. Choosing photos as favs from this shoot was really really hard. I've decided not to do a slide show with this post as I've picked very dramatic favs and feel that a slide show would just be too much....

I've applied something new to these photos, a texture effect which is pretty cool I must admit...

All photos were taken at The Carling, a stylish and beautiful apartment building in downtown Jax....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To quote Rachel Zoe (I'm unhealthyly addicted to Bravo)

These shots are "bananas!!"

7 Comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Love the last shot the best! :)

Tara, NFC Photography and Makeup Design said...

I must admit I was kind of iffy about starting to use textures, but I now think they are awesome in the right situation! Honestly yours doesn't appear overly textured so it's just plain pretty! Love it.

Jess Cumbie said...

Cory I love that shot too... it was Tara's!!!

Tara - yeah I have it at like a 15% overlay I believe... :D

BH said...

Jess,
You and I have a lot more in common than Tara I think. LOL
I am adicted to Bravo too!

P.S. It's Project Runway night!

BH

missphom photography said...

hey girl! awesome stuff!

Brittnei said...

i'm in LOVE the with first one! bravo

Jess Cumbie said...

BH - I didn't know you were Tara's mom!!! Anyway... I find myself talking like Rachel Zoe... I think I'm going to take up the phrases "your making me die right now" and "shut up right now" very valley girl but I love it!

MissPhom - you found me! It was so nice to meet you at the shooting people seminar :D

Brit - yeah I know... I'm so happy with these shots I could just die!