14.9.09

My Family

Guys.... I have the best lookin family in town! Hands down!!! There are so many new little kidos in my family and they are all so dang cute!!!! I don't think there is an ugly one in the bunch....

This weekend Billy and Lydia did Miss Syd's 4yr old birthday party, complete with scooby doo bounce house w/slide and a snowcone machine!!!! Oh to be 4 again.....

Here's a peak at a pretty normal family get together :)


The birthday girl
Photobucket


Photobucket

My Aunt Nina (she'll be proud I didn't use her family nick name, lol)
Photobucket

check it out... Wes looks happy!!! lol
Photobucket

Little Nick :)
Photobucket

that's the mystery machine in the background... this HUGE bounce house with a slide in the middle.... there was even a waterhose hook up to make it a waterslide!!!!! Wes and I are thinking to rent it just for kicks! hahaha
Photobucket


Photobucket

Little Will.... he's by far the cooooooolest baby I've ever met....
Photobucket

My Cousin Billy.... Growing up all my friends had a crush on Billy.... he's a little chubbier now that he's all married and settled and father of two.... still weird to think of him that way. I mean he so graciously taught me what a wedgie was!!!!
Photobucket

I really wish I could remember what it was like to be 4yrs old!!!
Photobucket

and finally, we ended the day with..... fresh snowcones.....
Photobucket

Not an ugly one in the buch!!!! lol

0 Comments: