3.9.09

Images for a Cure

Photobucket

I've joined with Images for a Cure to raise funds, to help find a cure for Breast Cancer.

As many of you know a while back my grandmother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer so, this issue is near and dear to my heart.


I will be donating 100% of my session fees to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The event will take place on October 11th and I'm going accepting a maximum of 10 sessions :) Each session will be 45mins to 1hr and I'm likely to do them in Memorial Park just to make things easier for everyone. I'm not limiting the sessions to couples, seniors, models or anything like that. If you'd like to get your family together or small groups of friends together and split the cost for a photo shoot please feel free. My session fee for October 11th will be $100 if you are interested in scheduling a session please visit the Images for a Cure website and make your donation, to schedule your session. (link attached)

I will also be giving all participants 15% off their purchase of a CD, prints or albums for the first two weeks following your session proofing online :)

Thank you all in advance for participation in this charity event, I hope we can help Images for a Cure reach their goal :)

Photobucket

0 Comments: