5.8.08

Oh To Be 21 Again

I met Heather in her bridal consultation... LOL that's right, she set out to hire me for her wedding... well one thing lead to another we started talking like every day, and now we are pretty close friends!

Since that consultation so many things have changed. She's decided to go back to school vs. get married right away and has loads of other changes/newness coming into her life!

She also recently turned 21, and I told her for her 21st birthday we'd go out and do some photos... Her birthday was in June!!! My schedule has been a little crazy so we just recently went out to the lovely San Marco to do the photos...

Here are some samples and a slideshow at the end.... more photos on my myspace page


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A lot of times I can't decide which effect I like best!!! so you'll see the same photo with different effects in the slide... and YES Heather is the same girl in the center photo on my blog header and business cards :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess..these were really beautiful. I LOVE the first ones on the slide where you change the shirt color to peach.... She's a beautiful woman. To be 21 again...is right!:) If I don't have to make all the mistakes!