24.11.08

November.... what a month...

I've mostly been working on getting things ready for breaking tradition's launch in January... I'm leaving Dec 1st for PA for a wedding on the 6th and to visit with my family up there a little...

If you want to see sneak peaks of what we've been up to lately head on over to the breaking tradition blog...

breakingtraditionstudio.blogspot.com (become a follower while you are there!)

This is post 149 I believe and the 150th post will contain a contest or prize of some sort in there so you'll want to be sure and say tuned to the blog for details on that!

I've got a couple of JCP things to post here soon, I just figured I'd update you on what's been going on...

Last weekend the 14th-16th I went to Miami to do a trash/glam session with Liz... (sneak peaks of that on the BT blog) This weekend I jetted down to Orlando for a night and a super quick session!!! (details soon on that, Tara posted a sneak peak of that session on the BT blog, see what you miss when you aren't subscribed!) Now I've GOT to catch up on editing and head back to Orlando on the 29th for a seminar then off to PA Dec 1st to be gone for two weeks for work/vacation/visiting family....

I really hope to get some rest soon!!!

0 Comments: