6.3.09

Baby Jack!

I wouldn't say that baby photos are where I do my best work, I hardly get to work with babies. I'm more of a grown up photographer. I don't have kids so I think there is a missing link when it comes to children's photography. I think a photographer that is a Mom or a Dad just has a different grasp on children's photography than people with out kids... of course this is just my opinion and I'm only speaking for myself.

So, when my birthday twin Kimberly talked to me about doing a couple of photos of her 4 month old son Jack, I of course said yes but I had reservations about it cause well... I've never done 4 month old photos of anyone! I have to say at 4 months babies don't do very much, outside of crawl and put things in their mouths :)

Jack was a really good subject! He sat for his photos but was much more interested in his hands or toys than actually looking towards his Mom or the camera, but I think we pulled off some really cute shots!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 Comments: