9.3.09

Heather & Mike are Married! | Jacksonville Florida Wedding Photography

I met Heather a little over a year ago when her and Mike came to me about booking their first wedding. That sounds horrible I know, but they were planning a large wedding, then put the breaks on it, and through a series of events ended up getting married Feb 22nd this year... Heather wanted to keep the ceremony very small and intimate and I think she did a wonderful job at it! Her wedding was at the San Marco Preservation Hall which is simply one of the cutest venues in Jacksonville!

Here are a few of my favs from her day and a slideshow at the end... (I really need to get better at this story telling thing for the blog...)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Tags: Jacksonville Florida Wedding Photography, Florida Wedding Photographer, San Marco Preservation Hall

0 Comments: