16.3.09

Heidi & Justin Sneak Peak | Jacksonville Engagement Photography

Heidi warned me that Justin wasn't going to be super excited about this photoshoot... actually that he wasn't going to be excited about any photoshoot at all what so ever... and well.... she was right :) BUT by the end of the shoot, he was smiling and even gave me a hug! (making this the second hubby to be to give me a hug on a photoshoot!! I'm thinking to make this a new goal!)

Here are a few of my favs from the day, more to come soon!

Photobucket


Photobucket

hahaha! this one is just too funny!!!! I always encourage people to get as goofy as they like on their shoots!!
Photobucket

Wes didn't have his camera the last time... but I'm hoping I can put many photos of the "groom hug" in the near future!!!! :D
Photobucket
Tags: Engagement Photography, Florida Photographer, 5-points Jacksonville

1 Comments:

Jennifer Ring Photography said...

So cute. I love the hug one too. And your hair looks great!!