8.1.08

The Eve, of New Years Eve

This was downtown Jacksonville, on December 30th, at The Jacksonville Landing... the eve of New Years Eve

Photobucket

Back in April I photographed the first wedding at the Jacksonville Landing. At that wedding there was a live band, the band was Southbound Trucker. Southbound is lead by the ever handsome Brady Clampitt. Don't let that last name fool you, Brady plays the lead guitar, sings (with a great voice might I add) and is blond with blue eyes. The only times I've seen the band they were at the Landing doing cover songs for entertainment. The band doesn't have a website yet but you can visit their MySpace page.... Southbound Trucker

Here are some photos from their gig that night. Brady asked me to take a few photos of them preforming live. The Jacksonville Landing Christmas Tree was still up and lit behind them but I tried to get "as little Christmas as possible" :)

Here are some of my fav's from the night


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before Southbound went on, there was another group there singing Motown music, since I was there anyway figured I might as well work a little instead of sitting around being bored waiting for the band I was there to photograph came on.... Here are a few of Str8 Up's performance.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



0 Comments: