23.1.08

My Most Favoritest Photography Subject!

I grew up with a lot of older cousins. Me being the first great grandchild of my family meant that all my great aunts children wanted to play with me. Now that I've grown up the same cousins that so lovingly taught me what wedgies were and found all my ticklish spots, the ones that thought it was just sooo cute to make me scream, have now had children. I grew up very close to my cousin Billy who a few years back got married, and two years ago had, pretty much the cutest little girl ever! She has bar none become my favorite photography subject. I went to visit my great aunt this week and had my camera with me from doing a photo shoot and I decided to take it in with me just cause. Well my darling little Sydney happens to love the camera, her mother takes a lot of photos of her so she is very well acquainted with how cameras work these days. As soon as she had seen the camera she started to pose, and I'd snap a photo. She'd then run over to me put her head beside mine and look at the photo we just created, she'd laugh and look at me. Then I would ask her if she wanted to take another and she'd run over to where she was and pose again. This went on for a good 15mins solid!!!!! I think she might just be my protege :D

Here are some shots of Miss. Syd and her things...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments: