17.9.08

Ashley's Pumpkin

Last week I went out to Ashley's place to do a studio session for her maternity photos. She's due Oct 2nd and I bet he's going to be a doll!!!!!!!!!

Little Baby Shane
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And yes.... I did paint the pumpkin.... mes got skillz, hahahaha!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 Comments:

Tara said...

That was an awesome idea! I love it!

Anonymous said...

i adore the portrait that says "baby" and it's hooked on her ring. that is so creative, yet so simple, but perfect!
-b

Jess Cumbie said...

Tara - yeah when she texted me that... I almost dropped a bowling ball on my feet!!! LOL

Brittnei - I saw that tag in walmart and loved it... it's white so it's not gender specific and much easier than getting B A B Y blocks...