8.9.08

Baby Will has Arrived

My cousins Billy and Lydia... Mother and Father to my Fav family member Miss Syd.... have given me another photo subject!!! William Lowder III graced us (surprisingly) on Aug 13th 2008. Lydia had a few issues all through this pregnancy so when she went in for a typical labor check, she never expected that Little Will would be ready to come out and greet the world a few hours later!

I stopped in last weekend to take a few shots of my new little cousin.... Here is his slideshow....

4 Comments:

Kimberly said...

Love those and he is ADORABLE! Congrats on the new cousin:)

Missed you at the shower this weekend, but I suppose cute baby cousins reasonably take priority!

Jess Cumbie said...

Hey girl! I didn't not come to your thing cause of Will... I had a job the 5th that I had to print photos for and have them back to them on the 6th... so I was working all day putting photos in little 5x7 holders to have them back at 5:30 in Ponte Vedra Beach... you know only work comes before you!!!!

Tara said...

I love all his little expressions! New babies are so precious! Love the closeups of his little baby parts too!

Wilson Photography said...

Wow Jess, those are great! And what a little Angel! BTW he was born on my Dad's birthday! Congratulations on your new model!