13.9.08

9/13/08 Day FULL of Crazy!!!

Just kidding... not a lot of crazy...

Eden came by this AM to drop off her cell bill $$ and as soon as she left the driveway her back tire blew... Ummmmmm AGAIN! this is like the 4th tire blow out in like a year! totally retarded so our AM started with Wes changing Edens tire.... then we were off to Calahan for Ashley's Maternity shoot... She's SO easy to shoot, A she's pretty, B she follows direction well and I can nail my shots in one or two tries..... C she's super cool!

From there, we went to Nanna's for Miss Syd's 3rd Birthday Bash!!!!! complete with her own blow up bounce house!!!! oh yeah!!!!!!

Wes changing the tire...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love that cool haze... yeah that's what happens when you break a cardinal rule... taking the camera from cold house to muggy hot outside... BAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what I saw as I exited Ashley's house... I can soooo see the appeal to living in Calahan or an outskirts place like it... I love the country to live but I want to be close to the CITY baby... That's why I love Pickettville! I miss my little house!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some of the FAM..... the green shirt to the left is Rhonda... been in town a week saw her today, barely got to talk... won't see her again for year or so.... Love her though.... she's so Sassay!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's the birthday girl, getting a drink and break from jumping... I bet she slept good tonight.... once the sugar rush went away...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The birthday girls parents ~ my cousins Billy & Lydia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The new addition... Mr. Will... who I have to admit is ADOREABLE and he stole my heart today.... he got handed to me, wet and a weeee bit squirmy.... I took him inside to change his diaper where he just smiled at me we had a good little time searching for the diapers, a changing blanket so I didn't get the bed all nasty, trying to figure out if he got powder... He didn't help much in the direction of things but.... we had a moment
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Miss Syd.... the Master poser!!!! Girls, if you want to learn to pose.... spend a day with her she'll show ya!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wes enjoying some Hungry Howies....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Incase anyone wanted to know it was a "Princess" themed party....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See.... PRINCESS!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She kept stealing icing off the cake!!!! hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There should be no question why this child has my heart.... Her mother and I are SO much alike in many ways and I see SO much of Lydia in her and a lot of Billy too... she reminds me of me when I was a kid (from what I've been told and remember) she's spoiled rotten... and is smart enough to know it already!

She's competely AWESOME!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, you called me pretty! Even afer staring at my huge map on my belly all day!! lol! It sounds like I need to make you work for your money though! You aren't supposed to be able to get everything the first or second time!! lol! Just Kidding!! I looooovvveee working with you! You are so AWSOME! I def want some when I get back to NORMAL size! Whatever that might be!! Thanks for coming out! Now stop working so much so I can see the pics!! :}