10.9.08

Marineland 9/10/08

Tara and I saw that Marineland was only $6 for general admin to go see the dolphins and we couldn't resist... I haven't taken much time to edit the photos just sticking up a slide for today's post...

if you are also a follower/reader of Tara's blog..... you may see something about my 5d stealing a show or some nonsense of that nature..LIES I tell you all lies!!!! If anything Tara had a slight advantage on me... the 30d is a crop camera which means her 300mm is closer to a 350mm and gets muuuuch closer... plus she had her hood lens on which allowed her to get on the glass w/o glare from the sun....

I was really excited to get the dolphins in the air and my fav shots are of the dolphin in the tank coming up to get his little green football and the ones of Tara working...

OH and for the photog's that follow my blog... I forgot to adjust my ISO from 3200 back down to 100.... Genius I tell you... I'm a genius!


3 Comments:

Wilson Photography said...

That looks like it was fun! Are those staff photographers in the water? I hate to see expensive camera equipment that close to water! :) LOL Congrats on your 5d!

Tara said...

Sweet, I love your action shots! I had so much fun gettin jiggy wit you and Wes! :)

Jess Cumbie said...

Jess - yes those are staff photographers in the water, I don't think they had that expensive of equipment and I'm pretty sure their insurance would cover water damage I'd assume it's in Marine Land's contract... LOL

Tara - girrrrl you know I always have an awesome time hangin out with you! I just wish I wasn't such an idiot about my ISO I do that alllll the time!