19.9.08

9/19/08 Friday Night

It must be a new Friday night thing... Josh has been coming over a couple of times a week (he's also single so that might be what's up with all the free time) Which is cool... I really enjoy hanging out with my siblings, when they just want to chill. I honestly enjoy seeing the adults they have become. Each with their own personality. Josh being well he's Josh, he's got a steady job, decent head on his shoulders tender hearted. Linds is a budding professional up in PA, she's very very smart when it comes to both life and book smarts, she's got herself a nice little job with Penn State and is doing well. Eden, well she's me! not sure how that happened we were NOT close at all growing up, till I hit about 16-17 then started to notice there were things about Eden that were a lot like me. There are almost 7 years between us but you'd never really know it if you got us together. Well you might but we act almost exactly the same, like the same things. She's got more guts than I do or did at her age that's for sure! But I love them all very much...

Today was a boring day... I'm 1/2 way done with Lauren M's Senior photos and should be able to wrap them up on Monday. Then I have to finish Lauren J's photos for her to view and blog about them both if Lauren J gives me the "ok" to show hers :D

This evening was very mundane as well... Josh headed over cause he thought he was getting his computer looked at but the guy never called, so we ended up going to get some food and return the disasterous slip covers to Target. While at target we bump into my ex-fiance Phil (it was back in highschool) and his new fiance Joy.... it was a bit strange. Phil and I are still friends and we talk from time to time but I've never met Joy. Josh and Phil are also best friends.... Yeah... I did a post a while back "my tangled web" (if there is no link there, go back and find it, it's interesting stuff) Anyway I was looking for a new planner they were buying wedding invitations... yeah.... I keep trying to get Phil to book me as his wedding photographer but he says she's making that call so maybe I should have slipped her a business card... Hi dated your soon to be hubby in highschool, my bother is now his best friend, can I'd like to be your wedding photographer, here's my card :D Don't see that happening, or going over too well.... LOL

OK OK, enough about the oddness of the night and onto the fun photos....

Dinner... if you look close you can see josh's shirt ducking under the table he didn't want to be in the pictures... LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look people he's actually smiling!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was one of the big reasons there was a second and third date with my now hubby... cause he's got a cute smile!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE this!!!!! I should go up there in a ski mask and steal it! hahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep... it's like the same post from last Friday just a different store!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, this thing would have creeped me out the hand has bones that actually move like a real hand and it smacks you over and over again!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Might be the prettiest skull I've ever seen!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Josh I swear pressed this thing like 4 times and was totally enamored with it
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YUMMY!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

more YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have no idea what soda this was but it looked pretty sweet... there was a ware wolf there and Frankenstein too
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I passed this on one of the isles... I LOVE old movies!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, as we were leaving Wes says I can't believe you aren't taking a photo of this... (I think somewhere deep down he likes this crap even though he says otherwise, or maybe he's just come to terms with it, lol) So there were two shots, the other one his eyes are open but you can't see Josh's face and oh well... I liked this one better....

Note he is holding two drinks, one was his and the other is my decaf white chocolate mocha, w/soy no whip.... thank you!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments: